Easy Strawberry milkshake Recipe
Indian Fruit and milk drink
love strawberries and I love this Strawberry milkshake Recipe.
is a quick and easy recipe.
Strawberry milkshake is a very satisfying cool drink in the hot summer
afternoon. It can be served as a snack or along with or after dinner. It
is a filling, nutritious drink.
I have some strawberries leftover after making a dessert
, I use them to make this Strawberry milkshake.
Strawberries are eaten by themselves or many deserts are made
with Strawberries such as Strawberry ice cream, Strawberry cheese cake etc.
You may use fresh or frozen Strawberries for this milkshake.
There is no artificial flavor or color added to this. The Strawberries you choose give it a natural flavor and color.
So choose your Strawberries with care.
Select only ripe and sweet Strawberries.
You may use plain milk or homemade or store bought vanilla flavored milk to make this Strawberries milkshake.
How to make Strawberry milkshake - Indian
Ingredients to make to 2-3 glasses of Strawberry milkshake
- Strawberries - 1 cup
- Plain milk or flavored milk- 1 cup
- Sugar or honey(optional) - 1tbsp, more or less according to taste and depending on the sweetness of your strawberries.
- Ice cubes as required.
- Strawberries for toppings - 5-6
Making Strawberry milkshake
- Put the strawberry pieces, sugar(if using), 1/2 cup milk in the blender.
Blend till it becomes smooth.
- Add remaining milk. Blend again till
- Add ice cubes and blend some more or chill and serve.
- Fill tall
glasses with milkshake. Add a few slices of strawberry on the top and
sprinkle with cardamom powder and serve chilled.
Tips for strawberry milkshake
- To make strawberry milkshake choose ripe, sweet strawberries. That way you
will not need to add any sugar or may need to add only a little sugar. I
usually do not add any sugar.
- You may freeze strawberries and then use them in this milkshake.
- Sugar quantity will depend on the sweetness of strawberries, freshness and
sweetness of the flavored milk if you are adding it. And also on your
- Add more milk if you like slightly thinner milkshake.
- Top with vanilla or strawberry ice cream or a few pieces of strawberries.
- Instead of sugar, you may add any other sweetener such as bee's honey, date syrup, maple syrup etc. according to taste.
- You may add a scoop of ice cream while blending too. Tastes great and gives good thick and frothy consistency.
Go to Summer drinks
Go to Lassi Recipes from strawberry milkshake
Go to Drink Recipes from strawberry milkshake recipe
Go to Vegetarian Recipes Homepage from strawberry milkshake