Eggs and Vegetables Omelet Recipe
This eggs and vegetables omelet recipe is for grownups as well as kids.
Most of the kids love to have an omelet.
Adding vegetables to the omelet makes it healthy and also filling.
So this is an additional way to make the kids as well as grownup eat more vegetables.
They are bound to eat them with enjoyment.
How to make eggs and vegetables omelet
Ingredients for eggs vegetable omelet to make 3-4 omeletsEggs - 4 (serves 3 persons)Green Capsicum chopped - Small 1Carrot - 1 GratedSpring onion - 1 (cup sliced into small pieces)Green beans - 1/2 cup (sliced into small pieces.)Onion - 1 cup (sliced into small pieces.)1/2 table spoon ginger garlic paste salt - 1/2 tsp or according to tastechilli powder- 1/2 tsp or according to taste
Making eggs and vegetables omelet
- Take all the vegetables in a bowl.
- add ginger garlic paste,salt and chill powder and mix them well.
- Add little water to ensure all the ingredients are mixed well.
- To this mixture add eggs and mix them well.
- Heat tava-frying pan and pour mixture enough for an omlelet.
- Turn over when one side is done and cook the other side too. Take off fire.
- Prepare omelets in the same way and serve hot.
This can be even packed as a snack or lunch or served as breakfast or a one dish dinner.
Tomato and green chilli can be added according on your taste.
You may also add other vegetables of your choice.