Aaloo paratha recipe in oven
(Trichy Tamilnadu India)
Easy Aloo Paratha Recipe - Good for breakfast / lunch / dinner or a filling snack.
Ingredients for Stuffing:
- 2 boiled Potatoes
- 1 small finely chopped Onion (optional)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Small piece of Ginger (very finely chopped or grated)
- 1 or 2 green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Salt, Red Chili powder and Garam masala as per taste
- Butter Preparation of aaloo paratha :
- For the cover make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any parantha or roti, chapati.
- Mash the potatoes well.
- Add all the stuffing items to mashed potatoes and mix it properly.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Now roll it slightly. Put it in a pre-heated oven at 450-degree.
- Cover top oven grill with aluminum foil & Place Paratha over it for easy baking.
- When top side is done change the side and keep a check (till properly baked)
- Remove from oven and Spread butter over the paratha.
Serve aloo paratha hot with yogurt(curd)or with your favorite pickle