Paneer Stuffed Papad Recipe
by Aniruddh Gandhi
(Rajnandgaon, Chattisgarh, India)
This paneer stuffed papad can be served as a wonderful snack or a starter.
This paneer bhare papad is a combination of paneer and papad.
Both paneer and papad are loved by itself.
This snack is liked by kids as well as grownups.
How to make Paneer Stuffed papad
Ingredients to make 8 pieces:
- 4 moong dal papads
Ingredients to make stuffing:
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese grated (paneer)
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tblsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tsp chaat masala for stuffing
- oil (if frying) to deep fry
How to make paneer bhare papad :
• Halve the papads.
• Prepare the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients together.
• Roast the papads, one piece at a time.
• While they are still hot roll to make ½" diameter cylinders. (they will become crisp when cooled completely)
• Spoon in the stuffing carefully and serve immediately.
• Alternatively apply little milk or water to the whole papad, put the mixture on one side and roll cylindrically, deep fry in hot oil and serve.