Soya Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
by Vinoo Sharma
I try cooking healthy food and use some of my innovative ideas. This healthy recipe I quite liked and hope you all enjoy.
Ingredients for soya vegetable cutlet
- soya chunks 1cup
- boiled potatoes 1cup
- cabbage 1/2 cup
- carrots 1/2 cup
- green pepper 1/4th cup
- onion 1/4th cup
- garlic-ginger paste 1tsp
- coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp
- green chillies to taste
- salt according to taste
- cumin seeds 1 tsp
- red chilli powder 1/2 tsp or to taste
- lemon juice 1 tsp
- bread for binding (3-4 slices) or bread crumbs Method to make soya vegetable cutlets:
- Soak soya in hot water.
-Drain the soya. Squeeze the water from the soya.
- Add very finely chopped cabbage, carrot, green pepper,potatoes bread and all other ingredients.
- Using hands mix it finely.
- Make small balls or heartshape or any other shape you like and shallow fry or deep fry as you wish.
I prefer to put some oil on a tawa and cook it on both sides till it turns brown. Using nonstick pan can reduce the need for oil.
So enjoy this healthy soya vegetable cutlet recipe with coconut chutney or mint chutney or tomato ketchup.