Moong dal dosa
by Aditi Deshpande
(Thane, Maharashtra, India)
Ingredients for Mung dal dosa
moong dal - 2 cups
urad dal - 1 cup
masalas - chili,dhania,jeera etc according to your taste
salt - (as per your taste)
Dhania(cilantro)Method to make moong dal dosa
- grind moong dal and urad dal to a coarse powder.
- add chopped cilantro, masalas, salt to the powder.
- add 2 tbsp hot oil into the powder.
- mix the powder with water into a paste as per your requirement (but to a thin consistency).
- take a pan and preheat it, then add a little oil over it.
- pour a laddleful mixture of dosa and spread into a circle.
- roast it till the dosa gets brown. Remove and serve.
Serve hot with peanut chutney or dahi(curd-yogurt). You can also serve it with any chutney of your choice.