Carrot Soup Recipe
INGREDIENTS for Carrot Soup:
- Carrots - 5 Nos
- Garlic - 2 Nos
- Butter- 2 tsp
- tomato - 1 or tomato puree
- curry leaves
- coriander leaves
- Garam Masala - 1/2tsp
- Black pepper Powder - 1tsp
- salt to taste
- Peel & slice 4 carrots
- Grate the remaining carrot & keep aside for further use.
- Melt butter in a pan, saute sliced carrot & garlic until the raw smell goes.
- Pressure cook the carrot + garlic & grind it well.
- Saute the grated carrot & tomatoes in the remaining butter, add the above mixture.
- Allow it to cook for few minutes and add milk.
- Lower the flame and add black pepper powder and garam masala to the soup.
- Just before serving add curry leaves & coriander leaves
Carrot soup is ready to savor. Serve hot.