Healthy Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup Recipe
This healthy vegetable sweet corn recipe is simple and easy recipe.
Filled with the goodness of vegetables, it is a great dish to serve as a filling snack or at dinner by itself.
Good to eat if you are dieting and looking for weight loss.
Though this soup is good to eat in all the seasons, it is especially yummy in cold winters.
How to make vegetable sweet corn soup
List of ingredients and the quantity to make 3-4 servings
Cabbage - 150g
Fresh green Peas - 1/4 Cup
Carrot - 2 No.
Sweet Corn - 1/4 to 1/2 Cup
Black Pepper powder - 1/4 tbsp
Corn Flour or Potato Starch - 1 tbsp
Almonds - 10 no
Water - 1 Litre
Preparation to do before cooking
- Chop all vegetables.
Step by step cooking instructions
1. Boil all vegetables in 1.2 Lt water in pressure cooker for 3-4 whistle.
2. Leave cooker open for some time to get the mixture to cool down.
3. Separate out 3/4 of boiled vegetables.
4. Mash the remaining vegetables using mixer or hand grinder.
5. Strain the soup from vegetable remaining.
6.Add remaining 1/2 Lt water, chopped almonds, black pepper, salt to taste and remaining boiled vegetables to soup and boil for 5-7 minutes.
7. Make corn flour paste and add to soup. Stir well to mix and no lumps are there.
8. Boil for a minute or two.
Serve Hot. Add butter for taste if you wish.
What variations can you make with this recipe?
You can also add tomatoes.
Why do you or your family like this recipe?
Tasty and healthy