Corn Toast Pizza Recipe
This corn toast pizza recipe is a favorite of kids as well as grown ups. It is a good breakfast or snack dish.
Ingredients for corn toast:
- Corn: 1 bowl of corn.
- Bread: 2 slices.
- Pudina(mint)leaves: 1tsp.
- Coriander leaves: 3tsp.
- Green chillies:2 or to taste
- Pizza Cheese: as required.
- Salt : To taste.
- Butter: 1 tbsp.Making corn toast
- Grind the corn in a mixer, it should be coarsely ground. Add the salt as required.
- Mix the pudina, coriander leaves and chillies to make a green paste.
- Take the bread slices, apply butter evenly on the two slices, then apply the green paste on it. Now, add the coarsely ground corn on it.
- Take a tawa and make a toast with the corn side facing the tawa. Cook for one minute.
- Now reverse the bread toast and add the grated pizza cheese on the toast and keep it on the tawa for one minute with the lid closed.
- Switch off the stove after one minute. The corn toast is ready.
Corn Toast Pizza is ready to serve. Enjoy!