Khastha Kachori Chaat Recipe
This khasta kachori chaat recipe is one of the favorite chaat recipes.
Do you have the kachoris and other ingredients ready?
It takes only a few minutes to assemble this kachori chaat.
It is good to serve as evening snack, as party food, as part of a birthday party or a kitty party menu.
You may also take it as picnic food. Just assemble it before serving.
Ingredients to make khasta kachori chaat
- 10 pieces kachori (you can make them at home or buy from the market.)
-1/2 kg boiled white matter / mutter(white peas)
- imli saunth chutney (tamarind chutney)
- coriander chutney (green / hari chutney)
- curd (plain yogurt)
- chaat masala
- roasted jeera (cumin seeds)
- Lal mirch (red chili) powder
- Anardana (seeds of pomegranate)
- black salt
Method to make khasta kachori chaat
- take the boiled muttar in a bowl
- mash it slightly.
- add salt to taste.
- green chilies cut into small pieces.
- add red chili powder, black salt, chaat masala.
- mix everything properly.
Your stuffing is ready
Filling your Kachori with the stuffing.
- now take khastha kachori one by one.
- break the top slightly to create a hole.
- fill it properly with the mattar mixture.
- put one of the filled kachori in a small plate.
- pour the curd which has already been whipped and has salt to taste.
- Now put imli saunth chutney on it followed by coriander chutney.
- add chaat masala, roasted cumin, red chili powder on top of it.
- decorate with coriander leaves, pomegranate seeds, and ginger flakes.
Serve it and enjoy.