Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
by Mathangi kumar
(Bangalore, Karnataka , India)
This Chinese fried rice recipe is a healthy rice recipe.
It is not overly spiced and you can add the vegetables of your choice.
Add as many vegetables and as much quantity as you and your family like. A good healthy way to eat your vegetables.
As the vegetables are not overcooked, they retain their nutrients. They are also crunchier when you eat.
When you have the rice already cooked, you can mix up the fried rice within a few minutes.
How to make Chinese fried rice
List of ingredients and the quantity
- 1.5 cups Chinese rice (small)
- baby corn - 3 nos
- spring onion - 2 strands
- one pinch ajinomoto
- 1 tsp each - soya sauce, tomato sauce, hot chilly sauce.
- salt to taste
- water 1.5 cup.
Preparation to do before cooking
- the cut vegetables should measure 2 cups
- slice baby corns
- thinly chop spring onions
Step by step cooking instructions
- Heat a kadhai(wok)
- pour 3 table spoon oil and first fry the spring onion, then beans, carrot, cabbage and finally capsicum and later sliced baby corn.
- Once cooked, add a pinch of ajinomoto, and the sauces.
- Mix well and add salt .
- Wash and cook the rice by adding 1.5 glasses of water and salt to taste. If cooking in pressure cooker wait for one whistle.
- Afterwards add this cooked rice to the cooked vegetables. Mix well and serve.
You can take a tube type cylindrical dabba, and fill the rice and later do topsy turvy and you will get the rice into a shape.
Variations you can do with this Chinese rice recipe.
- You can add pudina(mint) and coriander(hara dhania/cilantro) if you like the taste while frying the vegetables.
Why do you or your family like this recipe?
This is a favorite Chinese dish at home.