Veg dallia recipe
by Anamika Srivastava
Dalia or broken wheat is a very nutritious ingredient that can be used for breakfast or any other meal. Here you will find a healthy breakfast recipe with dalia.
INGREDIENTS for Veg dalia recipe
- 50 gms dalia (broken Wheat)
- 1 medium size potato-
- 1 tomato
- 3-4 pieces cauliflower
- 2-3green chilly
- few fresh peas
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water. METHOD to make veg dalia
- Take oil in pressure cooker and put on the gas stove.
- Add all the ingredients in the cooker and fry it for at least 2 mins.
- Add water and close the cooker.Till 1 whistle the flame should be high. After 1 whistle reduce the flame.
- After 2 mins switch off the flame. Cool the pressure cooker.
Then open the cooker and garnish it with coriander leaves and the dish is ready to serve.