Drumstick Soup Recipe
Drumsticks are also known as Sahijan(hindi), murungai(tamil), shevagyachya shenga(marathi), nuggekai(kannada). Moringa oleifera is the botanical name for this vegetable.
This drumstick soup recipe is very good for relief from Cold.
Use only fresh and thin drumsticks for making this soup.Ingredients for drumstick soup
-Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
-Small Onion - 1Method to make drumstick soup - sahijan soup
1. Scrape the drumsticks using knife or peeler. Wash well.
2. Cut them into 2" pieces. And then slit them vertically
3. Boil it with water in a bowl till nicely cooked with 1/4 tsp turmeric powder. You may also pressure cook them.
4. Drain and keep water aside.
5. Remove the flesh of drumstick with a spoon and add it to the drained water.
6. Mix it nicely and mash it a little. or blend it in a blender.
7 Boil again by adding salt and pepper powder.Enjoy!