Easy Cucumber snack recipe
This easy cucumber snack recipe is a all time favorite healthy recipe. Cucumbers are available all the time. In summer, this recipe is cooling as well as filling.
You can make the topping for this cucumber snack and store in the fridge for 3-4 days. Serve it as and when you want.
This snack is loved by children and grown ups equally.
How to make Kakdi - kheera - cucumber snack
Main ingredients for cucumber snack
cucumber - Kakdi - Kheera
Ingredients for cucumber snack for 2-3 servings
- Cucumber - 2 medium sized. Use the salad variety and choose tender cucumbers. Not the ones with lot of seeds.
Ingredients for topping
- Hung curd - 2 tbsp or more according to the quantity of cucumber and your taste
- Onion - 1 small
- Green chili (optional) - 1 small or green chili paste
- Salt - a pinch or according to taste
- Sugar - a pinch or according to taste
- Mixed herbs - oregano, chili flakes etc. according to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh coriander/hara dhania/ cilantro leaves - 1 tbsp
- Fresh dill leaves (optional) - 1 tbsp
Step by step instructions for making keyword
- Cut cucumber in thick slices / rounds. If the cucumber is large(thick), cut it into half lengthwise and then cut in thick half circles.
- Mix all the ingredients for topping except salt and sugar.
- Just before serving, add salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add about a tablespoonful on top of each slice and serve immediately.
Tips and variations
If the cucumber is thin, make about 1 cm thick slices.
If the cucumber is thick, cut it into two lengthwise and then make 1 cm slices.
Dill leaves add to fresh flavor.
You may add chopped fresh mint leaves too.
You might like these
lavlele pohe, dadpe pohe recipe, लावलेले पोहे, दडपे पोहे. Easy breakfast, snack नाश्ता, quick and easy thin rice flakes recipe
Aloo bonda batata vada or alu bonda is a Indian snack recipe with potato. It is used in making the famous Mumbai vada pav.
aloo tikki potato patties recipe, aloo ki tikki, snack, burger patty
Click on the Quick links below to go to the section.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.