Fruit Snacks - Fruit Chaat
Indian Summer Snacks
Healthy Vegetarian Snacks
are the best and the healthiest snacks, eaten in its natural form.
Just peel an orange or a banana and have it.
can also have an apple or a papaya or a few pineapple slices. Or can
have assortment of fruits too. You will find below ways to make these
fruity snacks more interesting.
A fruity snack can be made more appealing and tastier in the following way.
We use chaat Masala on the fruits the following way. Other variation in flavors and tastes are given below in the tips.
The name of this snack is Fruit Chaat. A very tasty one that you can have any time as it is very healthy.
You may use all or any 4-5 of the fruits given below. The more the better and yummier.
Fruits you can use to make this fruit chaat
Cut any of the fruits given below into bite size pieces before using.
- Ripe Mango
- Sapota - chikoo
- Green Grapes
- Black Grapes
- Mosambi - Sweet Lime
- Musk Melons
- Ripe Papaya
Fruit Chaat with lime juice
Ingredients for fruit chaat with lime juice:
- plateful of fruit pieces of your choice( cut bite size)
- chaat masala.Salt - according to taste
- lime juice - a little
- sugar or honey - a little, according to taste
To Make Fruit Chaat with lime juice:
- Arrange the fruit pieces on the plate.
- Sprinkle chat masala, salt. (remember chat masala contains salt)
- squeeze a little lime juice over the fruit pieces. Serve immediately.
Fruit Chaat with curd (dahi / yogurt)
Ingredients You need for fruit chaat:
plateful of fruit pieces of your choice( cut bite size)
- chaat masala.
- Salt - according to taste
- Plain yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice - 1/2 cup
- sugar or honey(optional) - a little, according to taste
To Make Fruit Chaat with yogurt / curd:
Place the fruit pieces on a plate.
- Spoon over some plain yogurt on top of fruit pieces.
- Sprinkle a little chaat masala, salt and sugar on the yogurt.
- Serve immediately.
Variations for taste and flavor
- You may use pepper powder or red chili powder.
- Sprinkle a little cumin seed powder.
- As a sweetener, you may use sugar, honey, or date syrup.
- Sprinkle your favorite herbs over the fruit pieces.
Related Pages to visit:
Fruit Tips - Fruit tips about buying storing etc.
Chinese noodles - Vegetarian
Easy, simple and quick chinese noodle recipe.
ChickPeasStir Fried Chickpeas called ghugari or sundal and
yummy Deep Fried Chickpeas , better than potato chips.
Bread Upma - Make your bread more interesting.
Chivda- Aval / Poha/ Rice Flake snack
Steamed Semolina cakes.
- A chickpea flour steamed snack.
to Snack Recipes Page from Fruit Snacks Recipes
Go to Home Page of Vegetarian Recipes from fruit snacks